|Corporate Title: Flexible (Manager & Above)||Salary Range: Competitive Package|
|Location: Singapore||Date Open: 30/12/2019|
Date added: 06 December 2019
Job Ref No: CFK 32196
We are looking to expand our fast growing insurance advisory services in Singapore and are looking for self-motivated candidates that will play a significant role in driving the continued growth of our insurance advisory practice.
The ideal candidate should have worked in either an insurance financial operations / systems role and / or in a consulting firm having experience in finance transformation for (re)insurers, including experience of:
· Finance operating model design and implementation
· Finance operational process improvements across a variety of functions
· Finance systems design and implementation
· Digital and technology enablement in finance
· Programme management support for insurance finance change
· Good understanding of IFRS 17 impacts on data, systems and processes
This dynamic role, to join a growing and developing team, involves (at a high-level):
· Leading the delivery of finance transformation projects with (re)insurers – especially in IFRS17
· Developing the Big 4 insurance finance to take to market
· Working with other colleagues in insurance advisory practice to leverage their expertise and insights
Day-to-day support for the role will be provided by local Big 4 staff as well as our wider insurance advisory practice.
As a requirements, personality traits leading to a good fit into the team include independence, being innovative and resourceful in thinking with strong relationship, organisational and presentation skills.
Furthermore, teamwork and strong project management skills are a necessity to ensure project delivery success.