|Corporate Title: Senior Manager (VP)||Salary Range: Permanent|
|Location: Singapore||Date Open: Dec2019|
Date added: 06 December 2019
Job Ref No: DH32197
Role – Insurance Tech & Ops Transformation, Management Consulting, Singapore
We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals to join our growing insurance consulting practice in Singapore to expand their insurance industry knowledge and skills.
The firm's insurance advisory team assists life and non-life insurers, reinsurers, brokers and IFAs in managing their day-to-day business challenges and developments. We support our insurance clients on multiple diverse consulting projects that include:
· Business growth (e.g. market entry, customer insights, merger and acquisitions support)
· Operational process improvements across the insurance value chain
· Organisation-wide functional (re)design
· Digital and technology strategy and enablement
· Programme management support
We are looking to expand our fast growing insurance advisory services in Singapore and are looking for self-motivated candidates that will play a significant role in driving the continued growth of our insurance advisory practice. The ideal candidate should have worked in either an insurance operations, transformation or IT team and / or in a consulting firm having experience in operational and technology transformation for (re)insurers in the above areas. We focus on all areas of the insurance value chain in our transformation work including distribution, underwriting, claims, operations / servicing and finance.
This dynamic role, to join a growing and developing team, involves (at a high-level):
· Supporting the delivery of operational and technology transformation projects with (re)insurers
· Developing operational and technology transformation propositions to take to market
· Supporting business development activities
· Working with other colleagues in insurance advisory practice to leverage their expertise and insights
Day-to-day support for the role will be provided by local staff as well as our wider insurance advisory practice.
Personality traits leading to a good fit into the team include independence, being innovative and resourceful in thinking with strong relationship, organisational and presentation skills. A naturally inquisitive mind with an ability to think “outside the box” is preferred with an ability to assess the practical aspects of insurance operations and company management to enable sound and practical recommendations to companies. Teamwork, strong project and client management skills are therefore a necessity.
The ideal candidate should:
· Possess a recognised degree or relevant qualification
· Have experience in insurance business operations / process improvements / digital / technology transformation
· Possess a good working knowledge of the insurance industry with experience either working in an insurance company or working as a consultant for insurance companies
· Have experience in relationship building and project delivery
· Possess strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skill