Responsibilities / Duties:
We are a boutique, specialist recruitment company covering the high end of the financial services and technology market across Singapore, Hong Kong and Tokyo. We have 10 years of covering the Asia markets and set up our Singapore office in 2009. We are well known among our clients for offering a specialised, consultative service, working one to one with senior line managers to understand and promote their business. We are based at Cecil Street.
We are a small, friendly recruitment (headhunting) company in need of a part time research consultant.
This is a part time role and the incumbent can work 4 – 6 hours in the afternoons as per your preferred schedule.
- Supporting and working alongside a senior recruitment consultant you will be responsible for collecting data and searching for suitable talent
- Mostly this will involve searching the internet on social media sites and creating lists of suitable people.
- Understand in depth client requirements
- Work closely with senior consultant to identify suitable talent
- Build knowledge maps of different skills sets across Singapore market
- Develop your own knowledge of banking job types and functions
- Manage applicant lists and approach potential talent
- The role will require good word and excel skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- The research consultant will provide invaluable information for the company.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- A friendly and cheerful, fun outlook
- Good level of general intelligence
- No direct experience necessary
- Team player
- Happy to work part time in the afternoon. We can discuss exact hours according to your schedule
- Ability with MS Excel, MS Word and general computer ability.
- Knowledge of social networking sites is an advantage.
- Must be Singapore national or PR