Responsibilities / Duties:
The organisation is looking for outstanding research interns. Ideal candidates have a strong background in one or more of the following fields:
- deep learning
- machine learning
- natural language processing
- computer vision
- speech recognition
- reinforcement learning
- Applied to, for example: text categorization, text summarization, information extraction, question answering, dialogue systems, language and speech, machine translation, language and vision, image classification, object detection, or image semantic segmentation, etc.
- Candidates that have published in top-tier conferences or journals (e.g. NIPS, ICML, ICLR, ACL, EMNLP, CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, SIGKDD, PAMI, JMLR, TACL, IJCV) are preferred.
- As a research intern, you will work with a team of research scientists and engineers on a project that ideally leads to a submission to a top-tier conference.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- PhD/MS candidate in a relevant research area
- Excellent understanding of deep learning techniques, i.e., CNN, RNN, LSTM, GRU, attention models, and optimization methods
- Experience with one or more deep learning libraries and platforms, e.g. PyTorch, TensorFlow, Caffe, or Chainer
- Strong background in machine learning, natural language processing, speech, computer vision, or reinforcement learning
- Strong algorithmic problem solving skills
- Programming experience in Python, Java, C/C++, Lua, or a similar language
- This internship is a minimum of 3 months.