Responsibilities / Duties:
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 23 offices in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
We are committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining top diverse talent from across the globe. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to actively promote an inclusive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve personal success and contribute to the growth of our business. Each of our global Employee Networks bring together employees, create dialogue and awareness in support of our Diversity and Inclusion mission.
an equal opportunities employer.
• Ownership of day-to-day securities lending transactional processing for APAC markets.
• Fails management.
• Position management and asset optimization.
• Management of counterparty exposure.
• Supporting business growth by working closely with front office, technology and global operations teams.
• Support a risk focused culture. Anticipate risks and escalate appropriately.
• Foster an environment which constantly questions process inefficiencies and implements appropriate improvements.
Requirements / Qualifications:
Required Skill• Minimum 3 years of investment banking experience, preferably in a trade support or settlements function.• Understands front to back process flows.• Commercial mindset to partner and help evolve the business.• Control and risk focused. Able to initiate solutions to remediate problems.• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.• Ability to work to tight deadlines.