Responsibilities / Duties:
The company provides asset servicing solutions to the global investment management industry. Leveraging the financial and intellectual capital of the company– one of the largest banks in the world with $2.4 trillion in assets – we provide clients access to a range of leading solutions from fund administration, middle-office outsourcing, custody, foreign exchange, trustee services and depository to securities lending and other banking services.
As part of the hedge fund operations team, core responsibilities will include:
- Pricing of exotic products (OTC Products)
- Operate & oversee reconciliation technology to deliver a full reconciled gross NAV to the client service team including cash, position, dividend & interest reconciliations.
- Work closely with our middle office team to ensure trade processing is complete, corporate actions have been booked correctly & security pricing is accurate.
- Additional responsibilities can include operation & oversight of reconciliation technology to deliver Investment Manager positions & profit & loss reconciliations
- Ensure client SLA’s are strictly adhered to
- Work hand in hand with our client service team to provide superior customer service to hedge fund managers and investors
- Ownership, management and resolution of all client & internal client queries
- Develop and maintain relationships with client service teams & hedge fund clients
- Initiate frequent, proactive communication with internal clients, as directed, to verify perceived levels of satisfaction and demonstrate proactive service
- Ensure all professional relationships internal and external are maintained at the highest level
- Business Continuous Improvement - analyzing processes through the use of Kaizen to create efficiencies.
- Assist in the new clients’ onboarding processes
- Assist in creating a center of excellence for Global Macro Hedge Funds. Leverage the companies proprietary technology to develop economies of scale in reconciliation & pricing.
Requirements / Qualifications:
Due to exceptional demand for its services we are seeking candidates to work in our Singapore office. Hedge fund operations is an internal team that works hand in hand with our client service team to deliver Industry leading solutions to our clients.
- University degree in Computer Science, Math, Finance, Accounting or an equivalent combination of education and related work experience
- Experience within Fund Administration or Asset Management
- Strong understanding of securities such as equities, bonds, forwards, futures, options & OTC products essential
- Good knowledge on pricing OTC products such as CDS, IRS, TRS, FXO, Volatility Swap, Basis Swap etc
- Awareness of the needs of clients and an ability to deliver an excellent client service
- An analytical mind and a willingness to embrace new technologies to identify new solutions & inefficient processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven investigative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with process reengineering and or Robotic Process Automation
- Experience with SQL & Python
- Proven passion to improve processes and increase efficiency
- Creativity in exploring solutions to improve day-to-day operational efficiency
- Demonstrated client service focus
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and a dedicated team player
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills