|Corporate Title: VP/SVP||Salary Range: Generous package|
|Location: Singapore||Date Open: May 2019|
Date added: 15 April 2019
Job Ref No: 32103CFK
Our Global Innovation Center Network focus on accelerating the bank’s innovation and digitization strategy. Singapore Innovation Center specializes on incubating digital client and internal capabilities, including data management, analytics, artificial intelligence, machine learning and intelligent automation.
Do you enjoy fast paced, iterative experimentation to high impact industry problem statements? Do you enjoy operating in lean start-up environment with the ability to bring data driven digital capabilities to market and see real impact of your contribution?
We are hiring Senior / Lead Data Scientist for our Singapore Innovation Center to lead our data science practice to work on some of the world’s largest data set and exciting problem statements in Global Investment lifecycle. You will collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of product managers, engineers, UX/UI Specialists to work on wide array of problem statements and product opportunities.
· You are the right fit for this role if you:
· Enjoy continuous improvement and raising the bar constantly for the team and wider organization
· Enjoy delivering highly complex, scalable and robust solution
· Enjoy working with our global network of like-minded colleagues
· Believe that data science is a team sport
· A builder that excels in ambiguity
· Are self-driven and entrepreneurial with a strong sense of ownership
· Are able to understand business pain points and formulate them as technical problems that can be solved using data and math/stats/ML.
· Have experience working as part of a product team, along with engineers and product managers, to define the problem and productize data science solution.
· Have a broad set of technical skills (in addition to core data science) to take on some of technology's challenges
· Have applied experience with machine learning on large datasets.
Lead the development and
design of the Innovation Centre’s vision, capabilities, infrastructure, and
roadmap for the data science capabilities
End-to-end delivery of data driven product incubation, working with Product Management to gather and prepare data/features, to analyze data with programming/statistical languages (e.g. R, Python) and generate insights, to choose and deploy Machine Learning models, solving for the business opportunities identified.
Interact cross-functionally, making business recommendations (e.g., cost-benefit, forecasting, experiment analysis) with effective presentations of findings at multiple levels of stakeholders through visual displays of quantitative information.
Conduct analysis that includes data gathering and requirements specification, processing, analysis, ongoing deliverables, and presentations.
Process, cleanse, and verify the integrity of data used for analysis
Data mine for important information and insights and present results in a clear manner and concise
Solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed.
Build and prototype analysis pipelines iteratively to provide insights at scale.
Select features, build and optimize classifiers with machine learning techniques Develop comprehensive knowledge of the company’s data structures and metrics, advocating for changes where needed for product development.
Understands development and quality standards and ensures strict adherence to them