Responsibilities / Duties:
This Company is an online credit card enablement platform, which enables any payment made
by bank transfer today to be shifted to a credit card, regardless of whether the recipients
accept credit cards. The customers (consumers and businesses) choose to use their
favourite credit card where they couldn’t before, specifically for big ticket items such as
paying rent, taxes, suppliers or payroll. In doing so they access up to 60 days interest free
credit, improve cashflow, automate payables and earn rewards, miles and cashback!
The company is backed by well-known global VC’s, was part of the inaugural class of The FinLab
(a Singapore-based fintech accelerator run by United Overseas Bank), a finalist in The
Monetary Authority of Singapore’s GlobalHackcelerator 2016, selected for Mastercard
Start Path 2017, as well as more recently shortlist for the
Singapore Fintech Festival Awards 2018.
Mission: as a high performing business development professional, you’re an expert at
driving new business and expanding relationships with customers and strategic channel
partners (platforms, financial institutions etc). You’re an expert at understanding the
needs of businesses and are ready to passionately sell the company's value proposition in
Singapore and beyond.
- Drive overall revenue growth by capitalizing on sales opportunities and effectively communicating the company's value proposition to prospects and SME customers.
- Achieve monthly sales targets and reset the bar!
- Drive new customer acquisition through accurate prospecting and an excellent understanding of customer needs.
- Develop excellent product knowledge and handle customer concerns and questions seamlessly.
- Work closely with the customer servicing team to on-board accounts and ensure a seamless experience with the company.
- Establish excellent customer relationships to drive retention and ongoing user engagement.
- Gather feedback on how to enhance our product and service.
- Liaise with the product team to prioritize new features and enhancements for these customers.
- Work closely with the leadership team to monitor sales metrics and report on quarterly sales and revenue forecasts.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Experience as an SME-facing Account Manager in the banking, cards or fintech industry
- An extensive SME network
- Entrepreneurial mind set with drive and initiative.
- Minimum BSc / BA
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and quality.
- Flexible and able to multi-task; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions.
- Business Development
- Relationship Building