|Corporate Title: Flexible||Salary Range: Generous Package|
|Location: Singapore||Date Open: March 2019|
Date added: 20 March 2019
Job Ref No: 32093 RAN
· Provide regulatory support such as managing licensing, reporting and conduct requirements.
· Perform compliance reviews of client correspondence for use in Singapore and other Southeast Asia markets.
· Conduct compliance monitoring and testing, including but not limited to staff trading monitoring.
· Perform AML and sanctions checking.
· Perform administrative duties including maintaining an effective documentation and filing system.
· Maintain compliance manuals which are in line with best practices and relevant regulatory requirements.
· Providing compliance advisory on outsourcing arrangements.
· Review legal agreements from compliance’s perspectives.
· Conduct in-house training for staff e.g. anti-money laundering, staff personal dealing, licensing, regulatory requirements etc.
· Assist in the planning and execution of Compliance Monitoring Program, Risk Monitoring Program and prepare reports to management regarding the recommendations made from the review findings.
· Participate in client due diligence where necessary.
· Maintain clients’ database including subscriptions and redemptions information
· Liaise with external & internal auditors on the compliance audit
· To review FATCA / CRS filings
· Conduct monitoring of substantial shareholding disclosures for countries under our care