Responsibilities / Duties:
Here’s the job description…
Middle Office analyst role at an execution broker, specialising in Listed Derivatives, OTC Foreign Exchange & Interest Rate Swaps. Our offices are located in Singapore, London, New York & Chicago.
As part of a Global Middle Office team, the successful candidate will be required to:
- Support both our Singapore and Global sales & execution desks business
- Support daily production of Middle Office operations from clearing, trade support trade capture, trade matching, settlement, lifecycle management, payment validation, etc.
- Resolve any open issues with broker and/or clients
- Take a leading role in projects client on-boardings, product testings, migration, system upgrades and implementations
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in finance related fields
- Good middle office or operations experience in a financial institution
- Product knowledge of FX, Listed Derivatives, OTC Foreign Exchange & Interest Rate Swaps is an added advantage
- Hard working, flexible, enthusiastic and be able to communicate effectively in English (both verbal and written)