Responsibilities / Duties:
An opportunity has become available for an opening to support our Global Market Operations and Middle Office Group. The position will require you to work closely with treasury dealers, securities settlements and other internal departments to manage project requirements and BAU payments, funding and settlement approvals and oversight.
- Understand the daily business function act as management cover in the team and liaise globally with project leads
- Cash Management Services is very fast pace, dynamic business and will require someone that is able to prioritize work load, meet deadlines and able to respond well under pressure.
- Manage senior stakeholders in the region along with strong people management skills
- High client service standards
- Management of daily deadlines
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Must have experience with the following: Treasury dealers, securities settlements etc.
- An adaptable, independent leader capable of assessing business problems, project deliverables and interdependencies holistically, and managing and escalating issues/risks to key stakeholders and leadership in a timely fashion.
- A problem solver who can manage through some ambiguity successfully.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to synthesize information in order to drive team to results.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where business needs/ priorities may change
- Excellent time management skills and ability to juggle multiple competing priorities