Responsibilities / Duties:
- The successful candidate will be expected to ensure all visitors and callers are greeted and dealt with in a friendly and professional manner and the reception and switchboard are well maintained and in good order. To be responsible for general office/administrative duties.
- In addition they will need to assist with:
- Answering phone calls.
- Handling guests/visitors.
- Providing access cards to authorised visitors
- Assisting in the booking for meeting rooms
- Refreshing meeting rooms after meetings.
- Serving drinks to visitors at meetings
- Collection and delivery of mails
- Checking stocks for stationery and pantry items
- Tidy and maintain reception area
- Sending of mails daily and documents to RBC Dexia
- Cleaning of the coffee machines daily
Requirements / Qualifications:
The successful candidate will have worked in a Financial Service firm before as part of a Reception team.