|Corporate Title: Management or Executive||Salary Range: Competitive Salary|
|Location: London||Date Open: January 2019|
Date added: 24 January 2019
Job Ref No: 96284NJF
· Take ownership and help evolve the company’s European capability across retail and B2B, along with developing the customer proposition in Europe
· Support the development of the company’s communications, maximise the potential of marketing platforms with the focus on uplifting response rates and revenue
· Provide insight on key customer segments to help drive Increase customer usage, recency, frequency and value and reduce dormancy
· Establish analysis and research requirements to improve campaign effectiveness & segment key customer groups and produce relevant and impactful communications
· Create a rapid improvement in customer content, branding and communications
· Support the launch new products to the customer bases
· Ensure all activities are in keeping with the principles of TCF and that all products are presented to customers in a compliant manner (inc. GDPR)
· Identify engage and influence key internal and external stakeholders that are relevant to achieving the business targets.
· Experience in a B2C / CRM marketing manager role (with experience in FX or payments startups would be a distinct advantage)
· Strong background in CRM and customer journey communications
· A track record driving customer behaviour through market research and customer insight.
· Commercially astute with experience in developing strategies.
· Degree level preferably with a marketing professional qualification.
· Experience of working in a regulated environment.
· Excellent communication and team working skills.
· Line management experience an advantage