Job Title: Product Manager - Asset Management
Company: International Asset Manager
|Corporate Title: .
||Date Open: Feb 2019
Date added: 19 December 2018
Job Ref No: 91195 DJH
Responsibilities / Duties:
1) Participate in Product development process.
2) Project manage the implementation of new Product launches and closures, or agreed changes.
a) Conduct regular project meetings with all subject matter experts on progress of individual work streams.
b) Own and control the implementation and delivery of the project timeline.
c) Control and report on progress of overall project, including on budgets.
d) Conduct verification exercise and follow through of entire end to end process of new product before going live.
e) Prepare periodic reports to local, regional and global stakeholders on progress of the implementation.
3) Conduct post implementation reviews and circulate findings.
Market Research and Management Information
1) Assist with discreet market research activities – such as reviewing competitor products and researching strategic themes.
2) Assist with generating Management Information on the companys Asia Pacific pooled fund activities.
Regulatory change and governance
1) Assist with analysis and change implementation in respect of regulatory changes. These would include enabling opportunities.
2) Assist with enabling governance oversight and reporting for existing funds as required.
1) Responsibility for the maintenance of fund documentation; including oversight of outsourced document product providers.
2) Assist with the review of periodic review of fund documentation to ensure accuracy and integrity of information.
Support the Head of Product Management, Asia Pacific
1) Assist the Head of Product Management, Asia Pacific in development, articulation and actioning of the Product strategy for the Asia Pacific region.
2) Liaise with stakeholders and assist with co-ordination as part of special project management activity
Requirements / Qualifications:
Relevant work experience