|Corporate Title: Permanent||Salary Range: Generous Package|
|Location: Singapore||Date Open: 12/10/2018|
Date added: 12 October 2018
Job Ref No: 91166 RAN
This role will be part of the Finance team reporting into the Financial Controller. The Finance team is anchored in Singapore and supports global operations.
Key Role Responsibilities
● Data entries to accounting system for all payments and collections,
● Ensure all entries matches between accounting system and in-house system,
● Prepare the journals for monthly revenue, cost, prepayment, accruals and depreciation,
● Monthly bank reconciliation,
● Monthly closing of book,
● Prepare monthly audit schedule,
● Reconcile partner wallet balance in book vs in-house system, and
● Track and monitor weighted average cost calculation.
● Systems implementation, maintenance and optimisation (Oracle)
● Comparable experience in payments industry with global exposure in a company experiencing high growth.
● CPA/CA certified.
● Excellent attention to detail,
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
● Results driven and process oriented,
● Strong sense of urgency and organisation,
● Proven track record of delivering results,
● Flexible, self-motivated, disciplined, takes ownership of job at hand,
● Team-oriented, able to accept and create change,
● Excellent organisation skills, ability to work under pressure and manage priorities,
● Strong influencing skills, and