Job Title: Regional Finance MI- 9 Months
Company: International Bank
|Corporate Title: Flexible
||Date Open: Sept 2018
Date added: 13 September 2018
Job Ref No: 91142 RAN
Responsibilities / Duties:
Regional Finance MI team in Asia engages in business partnering with the regional functions and Wholesale Banking Asia Management Team, and MASS and Value Reporter reporting to Head Office. Business partnering involves mainly preparing and sending monthly reports to the regional functions/local teams (Cost reports, income sign-off reports, ad-hoc analyses) and WB Asia Management team (monthly Flash, Network reports, ad-hoc presentations/analyses). Coordination, analysis and submission of annual MTP to Head Office is also a major part of the team’s scope.
Responsibilities would include, but not limited to:
• Preparation of monthly Value Reporter uploads based on consolidated Deal-by-Deal
• Preparation of monthly VR-based MI reports
• Preparation of monthly Revenue Sharing submission
• Preparation of monthly income sign-off reports to regional/local functions
• Preparation of monthly cost reports to Lending Services Asia regional heads
• Ad-hoc analyses for and attending to queries from internal stakeholders on scope-related matters
• Preparation of monthly MASS reporting for WB Asia, including monthly network report
Requirements / Qualifications:
• Advanced MS Excel skills.
• Working experience in a Finance environment, preferably in MIS
• Delivery focused to ensure timely and accurate reporting
• Strong Team Player
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Pro-active / can do attitude
• Drive, commitment and enthusiasm