Responsibilities / Duties:
- To support Financial Markets Management in the execution of its tasks and
achieving its strategic objectives.
- This role is also expected to
provide meaningful financial and risk related information
- that enables
the Financial Markets
Management to effectively steer the business.
- It also acts as the
window to the wider Finance community for all Financial Markets
- Responsible for the execution of Head Office reporting (FA) for Singapore branch as well as MA reporting for FM Asia
- Prepare daily Regional and DNB liquidity reports to Bank Treasury for liquidity management purposes
- Prepare Cash & Collateral (“C&C”) Report
- Preparation of ALCO Financial pack.Timely submission and analysis of Head Office Reports (eg Bank Tree, LCR DA)
- Reconciliation between Mass and Power on a monthly basis
- Participate in the Monthly parcom meetings for SingaporePreparation of ECB Stress Tests for WB Asia
- Participate in adhoc initiatives
Requirements / Qualifications:
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• Working experience in a Finance environment
• Strong financial markets product knowledge
• FA and MA experience
• Delivery focused to ensure timely and accurate reporting
• Strong Team Player
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Pro-active / can do attitude.
• Drive, commitment and enthusiasm