Responsibilities / Duties:
Client Account Manager works closely with Front Office, Compliance, Products, Client Implementation, Network Management and Operations to ensure client is on-boarded and operational queries are timely resolved. Client Account Manager will be reporting to Head of Global Custody Operations.
- Acting as a single-point of contact for clients / fund managers who use our "global custody" services
- Supports the on-boarding process and assets transition process.
- Provide support on queries related to account opening, maintenance and closure.
- Resolution of post trade queries on International Trade settlement / Corporate Action & Income processing / Tax related queries / Money transfers activity
- Follow-up client activity - provide reporting and managing operational risk
- Communicate the issues and recommending solutions to clients
- Take charge of project related to initiative to develop our products / improve our services and efficiency
- Stays abreast of changes in securities markets
- Perform call-back process
- Definition and update of Global Custody procedures
- Ensure consistency and quality of each procedure.
- Facilitate the completion of procedures and grant follow up of procedures which need to be revised, amended or validated.
Key Result Areas:
- Represent Operations on local/global initiatives and projects.
- Deliver excellent levels of service to stakeholders internally and externally and to “get it right first time”
- Responsible for ensuring the best client experience
- Demonstrate risk management excellence and ensure appropriate procedures are adhered and kept updated.
Requirements / Qualifications:
Competencies (Technical / Behavioral):
- Highly motivated, self-starter with the ability to work in pressurized environment
- Highly structured and methodical in execution
- Clear articulate and concise verbal and written communications
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads, strong time management skills
- Results driven with a strong commitment to completing tasks within deadlines
- Ability to understand and resolve or escalate issues quickly
- Comfortable dealing with senior individuals and management across functions
- Strong knowledge of financial industry with good experience across asset classes
- Proven track record in client facing roles
Specific Qualifications Required:
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience