Responsibilities / Duties:
We are looking for an
experienced Manager to design and implement a market leading Master Data
management Strategy across our business. The role includes the development of the MDM vision, strategy, metrics,
data governance, data integration, data quality, as well as requirements for
enabling infrastructure to support MDM.
What the role entails
- Develop a MDM strategy articulating how the MDM
vision will be realized.
- Develop metrics capturing how business contribution
of MDM efforts are measured.
- Establish MDM data governance mechanisms, including
change management processes, decision rightsframework and risk management.
- Develop Data Quality framework for MDM, including
mechanisms to empower Data Stewards to define actions to improve data quality
across organization systems.
- Define and provide support to MDM enabling
infrastructure covering data modelling, quality, user experience, data integration, MDM architecture and tools.
- Engage with leader, team, peers and collaborative
groups, internal and external to the organization, to identify priorities for
innovation and adoption of emerging technologies.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Experience in designing & implementing MDM
strategies in a large organization
- Excellent collaboration, influencing and
negotiation abilities, particularly with senior and technical leaders.
- Strong ability to drive continuous improvement
- Strategic Business acumen and organizational
- Degree qualified or higher
- Strong data and information architecture knowledge
- Heavy exposure to Analytics with large scale and
- Exposure to technology, information and application
Requirements / Qualifications: