Responsibilities / Duties:
Support internal and external clients (e.g. Clients, Fund managers, Dealers, Client Relationship managers, Product managers etc.) on day to day operations and fund administrative matters. These duties include trade support, middle office administration and financial reporting including but not limit to :
- Reporting: Preparation and delivery of reports (e.g. client reporting; financial statement; trade reporting; regulatory reporting; ad-hoc reports, etc.) on accurate and timely manner
- Fund Operations: To handle daily administration of unit trust funds including working closely with fund administrators, Trustee, Investor Services, Transfer Agent, Custodian, etc.
- Transition and Onboarding: Support business transition such as new funds set up, counterparty on-boarding; account opening etc. to ensure smooth completion within agreed timeframe.
- Administrative : Maintenance of database records, update of authorized signatories list, preparation of statistics; participation on surveys, and other KYC related documentation
- Trade monitoring: Follow up and ensure trade matching and settlement issues are resolved; reporting of trading activities to ensure adherence to best execution policy.
- Order placement: Placement of feeder fund trade order and send to registrar or custodian within the stipulated cut off time.
- Middle Office: Monitor the activities and performance of service providers; responding to cash and position queries; managing reconciliations and billing; ensure queries are dealt with in a timely and appropriate manner
- Procedure: Assist in updating operating procedures to ensure all are current and updated regularly; ensure all risk management policies and controls are performed and updated.
- To monitor service levels delivered by service providers to ensure they are up to standard
- Project and initiatives: Participate and contribute to ongoing process improvement or new projects to improve the day to day operations of the team
- Other ad hoc duties may arise from time to time as required.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Min 5 years relevant experience in a fund management operations/ fund administration /custodian environment
- knowledge of asset management business, investment products and regulations
- Good track records in driving initiatives that contribute to long-term operational excellence
- Team player, excellent interpersonal, communication skills
- Self-motivated and dynamic
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work on public holidays.