Responsibilities / Duties:
The Change Management team of the bank is responsible for the delivery of all business change activity on behalf of the Client Delivery division.
¡ Contribution to building a strong client service culture for all change events
¡ Ability to manage relationships with external parties, clients, internal teams and proactively manage change requirements and deadlines
¡ Work independently and leverage off internal colleagues for support and expertise
¡ Assist in continuous improvement of change process and documentation.
¡ Review and Track all client change requests.
¡ Managing end to end changes in accordance with the Change Management process requirements
¡ Ensure each change is then logged and documented appropriately in the various tracking systems.
¡ Following up with the various teams to assess and document the best practice solution taking into account the best interests of the bank, the client and all stakeholders involved
¡ Ensuring timely updates are communicated to the client and stakeholders throughout the life cycle of the change.
¡ Maintain and update clients logs, tracking cost and deadlines on all active changes for both discussion and distribution at each client’s fortnightly client change meeting
¡ Run and lead weekly Change meeting with Offshore client implementation support team.
¡ Arrange, submit required documentation and introduce all Singapore changes with other locations when global support is required.
Requirements / Qualifications:
Competencies (Technical / Behavioral):
· Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
· Comfortable with working independently on projects
· Ability to manage stakeholders at multiple levels both internally and externally
· Strong documentation and recording skills with an attention to detail
· Strong interpersonal skills to present internally and externally
· Analytical mindset to identify risks areas and implement solutions
· Good working knowledge of Middle Office and Financial services sector
Years of experience in the Asset Management or Custodian role and middle office.
Qualified or competent in Project methodology
Supervisory skills preferred