|Corporate Title: AVP||Salary Range: Generous Package|
|Location: Singapore||Date Open: Apr 2018|
Date added: 24 January 2018
Job Ref No: 91040NJF
The Transition Management team is responsible for the end-to-end management and execution of changes to assets within portfolios including the client on-boarding and off-boarding process, in an efficient manner. The Transition Management team ensures any changes to assets are coordinated across companies and act as a single point of contact to receive, triage, plan, problem solve, monitor and implement asset related requests, queries and changes.
This role has a number of key responsibilities:
· Management of the client/fund (institutional or life) on-boarding and off-boarding process including overall project planning of implementation to ensure required decisions are made in a timely manner to achieve desired outcomes.
· Identify impacted stakeholders of the change, to an existing client or fund (institutional or life clients) and work closely with them to deliver timely, efficient, cost effective outcomes. Changes can include:
o New instruments and/or markets
o Authorised signature lists
o Account opening for funds
o In species transfer
o Base currency changes for the funds Regulatory or market changes
o Custodian, FA, TA additions or changes
o Brokerage/fees and commissions tables within Aladdin
o Legacy system updates/changes
· Coordination of internal and external meetings, sourcing requirements and driving request/query/changes outcomes.
· Coordination of any change to client reporting requirements.
· Coordination of new benchmarks with relevant service provider.
· Coordination of the completion of request forms for companies with the relevant internal departments/teams responsible for sign off
· Creation and updating:
o Broker and/or counterparty data
· Responsible for establishing, maintaining and updating team processes, procedures, checklists etc. Maintain up-to-date policy and procedure documentation for the team Look for opportunities for continuous process improvement
· Contribute to the team in a manner aligned to the company’s culture and values
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Asset management industry experience performing a similar role
· Previous experience coordinating/liaising between various internal and external stakeholders
· Strong understanding of asset management industry, terminology and business model
· Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
· Strong coordination and project management skills with a keen eye for detail
· Able to deliver successful outcome in an efficient manner
· Enjoys solving problems